Please excuse the mess-- construction underway!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Raising Boys or Boys Raising Me

I never thought I would be the mother of boys. After 9 years of being a mother to three wonderful, sweet, quiet girls. We have been blessed with three tornadoes of testosterone so far. I have discovered that boys are not quiet and they are very rough. But today I learned at breakfast that everything can become a train. I watched Sam this morning at breakfast line up muffin crumbs and announce that they were a choo choo train. Next Joe wanted me to feed him. He wanted his food flown into his mouth via airplane. I made what I thought was an airplane noise. He was dissatisfied with my attempt. He proceeded to demonstrate the correct roar. Which of course I repeated to his satisfaction. I have a lot to learn!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ha ha! This is so funny! Boys are definately different, but aren't they just the sweetest?!? (sometimes) :0)

Anonymous said...

Hi guys its ryan, I just set up an account but I'm not sure where to sign in for your blog. If you could help me that would be great!