Water Table
The boys absolutely love water. Baths, pools, sinks, puddles. But for some reason they are not that crazy about their little swimming pool. I fill it up and five minutes later they are ready to come inside. Grrr! They love to wash dishes in the sink but make such a mess that it's more than I can take. Not to mention I need to use the sink myself. So here is our outdoor water table. They have played happily out here for at least an hour and a half every day this week! I wish I could say they were as happy with their new play dough. It's an under bed box placed on the outside chairs.
Sam advertised by saying "It's like washing dishes!"
Yep. Except it's outside and they're allowed to splash.
How can it get more simple and fun?
2 comments:
Good idea!
That's great!! Cheap, creative fun!!
Post a Comment