Please excuse the mess-- construction underway!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pregnancy Update

It has been a long time since I posted. But I thought I better post something about this pregnancy before the baby is actually born. Which could be any day now!( 37 weeks) or not. This is the first pregnancy since Abby 14 years ago that I have not known exactly when our baby would be born. I switched to the craziest doctor in Atlanta (according to my former OB) who is willing to let me try to have this baby through vbac . Even after 4 c-sections.  There is something very exciting about not knowing when. Also the good possibility that I will be recovering for a regular birth instead of a surgical procedure. The pregnancy is going great, I feel better than I did 16 years ago with my first baby. I am so thankful to God for this blessing I can't wait to meet her.       

3 comments:

Erin said...

I am so excited to meet her, too! And excited for your delivery in general :-D Praying for you as you approach the day!! (any day, now!)

Abby said...

I cannot wait...


Abby :D

Marcy said...

Are you going to Dr. Tate?