Please excuse the mess-- construction underway!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A New Blessing

We are very pleased to announce that we are expecting a new baby at the end of March. We are so grateful to God for allowing us another chance to be parents. I am also hoping that I might be able to have a VBAC this pregnancy. My doctor told me yesterday that even the craziest OB wouldn't do a VBAC  after 4 C-sections. So I'm going to see the craziest OB to see what he says. I may actually figure out how to add one of those little floating babies to our blog this time.

4 comments:

Paul Spillers said...

Wow! Your new baby looks so comfortable just lying there. Congratulations! We are so happy for you!

Erin said...

I just wanted to tell you again how EXCITED we are for you!! What a blessing!

Will you be seeing Dr. Tate for your VBAC attempt? I will be praying for you!!

Meggan said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!!

Jennifer said...

:-D So adorable!