Please excuse the mess-- construction underway!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Homestead Blessings Reviews






We recently purchased eight of the Homestead Blessings videos. These videos have themes ranging from cooking to candlemaking. We thought that they would be a good addition to our Home Econonics course. Normally we prefer to rent rather than purchase, but Netflix doesn't have these videos.(yet) The girls will be reviewing each video individually on their blogs. I will link to them here. But I will give you my overall opinion and add a few points when the girls post their reviews.

So here is my two cents: If you have any experience cooking, craftmaking, or gardening the information in these videos will not be news to you. You may pick up a few points. Yet I still really enjoyed watching the West ladies and their country charm. The videos are well produced and high in quality. I also plan on adding their newest videos quilting and sewing to our home library.

Leah's review of The Art of Herbs.
Abby's review of The Art of Candlemaking

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, good! I have seen these and wondered what they were like. :0)

Anna Faith said...

Those are great DVD's!