We are so thankful to God that Leah has decided to publicly commit her life to the Lord Jesus. Today we celebrated that decision. In front of family and friends she was baptisted this morning at our church. Afterward the extended family had lunch here at the house. Leah received some beautiful gifts including an exhaustive bible concordance, an expository bible dictionary, and a cross necklace. We are so thankful for her decision and are blessed by her example to her younger siblings and parents.
4 comments:
Praise God! It was wonderful to be able to be a witness to her baptism. What a wonderful day!!
That's so great! I'm so glad that I could watch it on your special day.
Glad so much of your family was there. I'm sure that meant alot to Leah.
I was in the nursery- sorry I missed it. Blessings, Leah!
Post a Comment