It was Grandma's birthday today. We had all her favorites for dinner, hamburgers, oven baked potato rounds, and fried okra. The whole family liked her choices. We didn't have the traditional birthday banner due to the fact that we have finally run out of butcher paper. I need to find some before our next birthday on the December 18th. The apple cake I made was a flop, it stuck to the pan like glue. But nothing that a big pile of whipped cream won't hide! Do you think it was the whole wheat for white substitution? HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!
Please excuse the mess-- construction underway!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Happy Birthday Grandma!
It was Grandma's birthday today. We had all her favorites for dinner, hamburgers, oven baked potato rounds, and fried okra. The whole family liked her choices. We didn't have the traditional birthday banner due to the fact that we have finally run out of butcher paper. I need to find some before our next birthday on the December 18th. The apple cake I made was a flop, it stuck to the pan like glue. But nothing that a big pile of whipped cream won't hide! Do you think it was the whole wheat for white substitution? HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment