Please excuse the mess-- construction underway!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Happy Birthday Abby!
We celebrated Abby's 13th birthday on Friday. The birthday person can choose the days activities and meals for their birthday at our house. So we went to breakfast at Waffle House and then to Monkey Joe's. The girls spent the rest of the afternoon watching a Loony Tunes DVD. We had breakfast sausage, fried potatoes with cheese and lima beans for dinner. Chocolate chip cookies were the dessert. Unfortunately, I wrote the cookie recipe down wrong. It called for 3/4 cup white sugar and 3/4 cup of brown sugar. I missed the white sugar. Leaving out the white sugar turns out to make the difference between cookies and cookie crumbs. They tasted good anyway.
Abby with cookie crumb cake.
Abby running through her birthday banner with dreaded birthday crown.
The banner before destruction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday, Abby! I'm glad you had a fun day.
Post a Comment