Please excuse the mess-- construction underway!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baby John is born and Healthy!









We are proud to announce the birth of John William. He weighs seven pounds,three ounces and is 19 inches long. Our biggest baby yet! He was born the 21st of April at 7:54 AM. Both Mom and baby John are doing well at North side and are expected back home so far on Thursday.

5 comments:

M said...

We are going to came visit you all soon probably! He is so cute!

The Roses said...

So cute! Great pictures, too. Comgratulations to you all. Three boys and three girls, what a blessing!
I have a blog now. Come see me at www.hisroses.com

Erin said...

He is beautiful!! What a blessing! Praise God, so glad to hear all went well. We can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

I just happened upon your blog and wanted to give a congrats to your blessing #6. We also have six now, and our most recent addition was born 5 days before my twins turned two last February... I'm sure you'll enjoy this new bundle, I know I'm enjoying mine (one baby is soooo much easier than two ;)

L. Siyam said...

Congratulations to all! What a beautiful baby he is. We are happy everything went well. Hope to see you and the little one soon.
The Siyams